My Business and Organisational Profile
I’ve enjoyed several careers in consultancy and education over 35 years, including in international corporate and public service institutions as well as in communities at the leading edge of social and cultural innovation. My work has promoted cultural transformation – across public, private and non-profit sectors in Europe, Africa and North America. Highlights include:
- organisational and professional development programmes in next-level leadership in complex environments, in intercultural skills, in gender awareness, and in conflict transformation;
- consulting in the European Union Institutions on innovation in learning in 15 countries, and co-directing a major skills development programme that delivered over 1500 days of training to more than 12000 EU civil servants, and involved recruiting and managing an international network of 15 training consultants in 9 countries;
- change-management processes for corporations in French-speaking African countries, and – as Associate at the UK-based Nowhere Foundation – a research programme on innovation in children’s education through systemic approaches – in European countries and in India;
- new programme research and development as Director of Studies at the Findhorn Foundation Community in Scotland: an international centre for holistic education focussed on personal and community development, organisational change and environmentally sustainable models of development;
- winning a competition to an innovative two-year EU-funded pilot programme for training consultants in intercultural competence (based at the Chamber of Commerce in Paris and in 4 other countries);
- researching organisational transformation through hidden symmetries in relational and business systems (organisational applications of systemic constellational approaches) in several companies, and developing phenomenological field-based approaches to whole-systems healing;
- co-founding a ‘business and consciousness’ study circle in Germany and several projects there, including brief solutions-oriented systemic coaching for higher evolutionary potential, an inquiry programme into the potential for awakened cultures of work, and research in conflict transformation through higher consciousness.
I have a BA (Honours) degree in Business Studies, from the University of West London.
My CV covers the period up to the launch of my Higher Consciousness work and lists previous publications.
“Thank you for your profound comprehension of human beings and for sharing with so much openness and presence!”
“No words to describe how essential this work is – you’ve shared something that is helping to bring us all to new levels of consciousness.”
“Thank you – I found the session extremely helpful in developing a much clearer sense of purpose in my business life.”
Updates on new and emerging projects, creative inspirations and invitations to get involved. News too of what colleagues and friends are doing in the wider field of this work. >>>
Listen to short spoken extracts or to longer dialogues on aspects of Higher Consciousness work. There is also video and a long list of recommended reading – books and online. >>>
Meet with others engaged in this work: there are local contact people with news of events – either for my own work or with others involved in the field of higher consciousness. >>>